FREE 3D scan (rrp. £330) plus FREE retainers (rrp.£300) and 20% OFF Teeth Whitening with all orthodontic treatments.
An invisible alternative with millions of successful treatments worldwide is Invisalign, which uses a system of clear plastic removable aligners that are moulded to your teeth and are practically invisible when worn, being the only removable aligner appliance designed to perfectly follow your gum line.
The Invisalign system works by using a series of appliances, to be changed every two weeks or so, and each successive appliance is incrementally different to account for how much your teeth have moved already and to keep that movement on course. You’ll see
results quickly and the company offers an app to help you track your progress.
The appliances can be removed for eating and cleaning and other short duration activities such as contact sports. Bear in mind though that you’ll need to wear your appliances at all times when not doing these things in order for them to be effective.
Although they can be used for complex corrections we usually use the Invisalign system for more minor problems and they are very effective in this kind of treatment, providing the patient closely follows the treatment plan. If you have a more complex issue however, and feel strongly that Invisalign is the treatment for you, then you can discuss this with your specialist orthodontist at your first visit with us.
If visibility is your key concern, then you may also want to consider fixed lingual braces, which are completely hidden and offer predictable results when treating complex corrections.
- The appliances are discreet and will go unnoticed
in most social situations
- The treatment is non-invasive
- Invisalign has a proven track record
- Millions of cases treated worldwide
- You can remove the appliances for eating, cleaning
and playing sport
Why choose One
- More than 10,000 cases completed
- Specialist orthodontists have extra training and experience
- More choice with our full range of systems
- Private treatment = no waiting lists
- Pay as you go
- Free onsite parking
- Open 6 days a week
- Trusted by 200 referral dental practices across the Midlands
What to expect
You will need to replace your aligners approximately
every two weeks. We can supply several sets of
appliances at a time to keep your visits to the clinic
to a minimum, although we will need to see you
regularly to monitor your progress and ensure
that the treatment is on track to produce a stable
‘I know I can ask him
anything… I always feel very
comfortable coming and I enjoy
‘I wasn’t going to see anybody other
than Rob…I’d seen enough
orthodontists…the minute I walked in
I liked him.’
‘It’s definitely helped my confidence.
I don’t mind smiling normally
instead of having to smile awkwardly
with my mouth closed.’
‘The maximum amount of time was
2 hours and then I could just come here
straight away, so within the day of breaking
my brace I could get it fixed.’
‘He listened to what it was
exactly I wanted. What was best
for me as well.’
Meet our specialist
Dr Rob Slater
GDC No. 65931
BDS FDSRCS MOrthRCS MSc, Specialist in Orthodontics
- Pioneering founder and former chairman of the British Lingual Orthodontic Society
- Worked as an examiner, trainer, noted publisher and international lecturer
- Began his career as a dental technician, creating orthodontic appliances