The Midlands Orthodontic Specialists in Birmingham
Since our premises were expanded in 2007 we have continued to treat a growing number of patients, offering children, teenagers and adults more choice over their treatment timing and options.
From the beginning One Devonshire Place has worked tirelessly to achieve a reputation of excellence in orthodontics. We’ve built this reputation by closely adhering to and being
guided by five core values:
- Innovation — we strive to stay ahead of the curve, being
the first practice in the Midlands to offer lingual braces,
the first to go digital with photography, radiography and
computers, and now working on developing 3D scanning
and printing as integral parts of our treatments. These
innovations make the treatment process faster and more
efficient, and help us deliver consistently excellent outcomes.
- Ambition — we are always pushing to improve our service,
aiming to give you a wider choice over your treatment options
and greater flexibility over the timescale of your treatment, as
well as better support throughout your treatment journey with us.
- Determination — it can be challenging keeping up to date with
the latest developments while running a busy practice. We use
our strength as a team to stay focused and maintain the highest
- Enjoyment — we love what we do and relish the challenge of
developing original solutions to complex problems.
- Energy — we take care to ensure our team is highly trained
and motivated to create a happy, positive energy in the practice.
Today One Devonshire Place is a world class specialist
orthodontic practice receiving referrals from 200 dental
practices in the Midlands. We offer a comprehensive
range of orthodontic treatments, calling on expertise
rooted in innovation, experience and passion to tailor
your treatment to achieve the results you want. We
deliver these treatments to the highest possible clinical
standard — for results that your general dentist is simply
not equipped to provide, visit the Midlands orthodontics
Why choose One
- More than 10,000 cases completed
- Specialist orthodontists have extra training and experience
- More choice with our full range of systems
- Private treatment = no waiting lists
- Pay as you go
- Free onsite parking
- Open 6 days a week
- Trusted by 200 referral dental practices across the Midlands